Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BAKED TILAPIA WITH GARLIC BUTTER

BAKED TILAPIA WITH GARLIC BUTTER

2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 tsp parsley
1/8 tsp paprika
Kosher salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 tilapia filets

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Melt butter in nonstick pan over low heat.  Add garlic, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper.  Stir and cook slowly until butter begins to simmer.  Brush bottom of baking dish with garlic butter.  Place the tilapia filets on the butter mixture.  Brush remaining garlic butter on top of filets.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. 


music to cook by


Joan Jett -  I Love Rock N Roll 

 

Until next time, Happy Cooking!  : )

 

“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” - Dudley Field Malone 

2 comments:

Jenn Erickson said...

Mmmm...I love tilapia. Definitely one of my most favorite types of fish and your preparation sounds fantastic!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment! Tilapia is one of our favorites, as well, and it's economical. I'm always on the lookout for simple ways to prepare it.

AddThis

Pin It