Monday, November 26, 2012

SIMPLE SLOW COOKER MAC 'N' CHEESE

Welcome back from Thanksgiving break!  I hope y'all had a good holiday and didn't eat too much.  Okay, I hope you had a good holiday. ;)   Do you get creative during the holidays and try new recipes, or do you stick with things you know?  Some of my best recipes were tested out on my family during the holidays.  This year, I decided to try for a new slow cooker recipe for macaroni and cheese.  I had a really good recipe in the past, but lost it, and until now, have never figured out a really good but simple way to cook it.   This turned out well, so I've decided to share it.  Otherwise, of course, I would swear everyone to secrecy and never speak of it again.  LOL

SIMPLE SLOW COOKER MAC 'N' CHEESE

16 oz. macaroni noodles
1/4 c butter
2 cans cheddar cheese soup
6 oz. milk
1 Tbsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Cook macaroni according to directions; drain and place in slow cooker.  Add butter, salt, soup, milk, and eggs.  Mix well.  Stir in cheese.  Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.


Yummy!



 
music to cook by

 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (By The Fireside)

Until next time, Happy Cooking!  :)

*************************************************************************************************** 


******************************************************************************

Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store. - Dr. Seuss

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It