Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Know Me Better" (Part 3)

I saw this on I Am a Reader, and thought, "Fun idea for a blog post!" The idea is that each week she picks questions from her author interview lists and answers them herself. She very nicely set it up as a blog hop so that anyone who wants to can participate. Cool, huh?


I won't pinky swear to do this every week because, well, you know it won't happen, but I'm going to do it when I remember. How's that for honesty? :)


MOVIES YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Sleepless in Seattle
An Affair to Remember
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Gone with the Wind
North by Northwest
Star Wars
Arsenic and Old Lace 
It's a Wonderful Life  
Thelma & Louise
Operation Petticoat 

Do you see a theme in my list?
 Now, hop on over and read what everyone else had to say!


4 comments:

Clusters HPC said...

I love Sleepless in Seattle and It's a Wonderful Life. I've watched for many times, I can't count it.

Pet Shipping said...

Your list of movie was great I've watched some of them. I can't forget the movies that made me cry.

Teddy Rose said...

Great list! I love the classics! In fact, I just recorded Of Mice and Men to watch.

THE SELF-TAUGHT COOK said...

Thank you for your comments. For the most part, I don't think they make movies like they used to. I like the old ones best.

AddThis

Pin It