Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Know Me Better: Week 2, Day 4

Today, I will interview myself.  It shouldn't be too difficult; I talk to myself all the time.  Of course, now I'll be doing it publicly, and answering myself publicly, so I could be setting myself up for a trip to the butterfly net farm, but hey!  it was bound to happen some day.  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ


Once again, these questions can be found at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer.  











If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Hmmm...so many places, only one lifetime.... I've always wanted to live in Alaska, but I think the remoteness would get to me at some point.  Then again, Ireland always struck me as a cool place to live, perhaps in a small village.  Of course, being from Kentucky, the Smoky Mountains have a certain appeal for me, so I wouldn't mind a log cabin up in the mountains. Oh!  and a home on the beach of a Caribbean island.  I don't want much.....

Favorite Literary Characters?

Anne Shirley, Miss Marple, and Hercule Poirot.

Favorite TV show when you were younger?

Happy Days and Welcome Back, Kotter

Book Store or Library?

When I was younger, I practically lived in the library, but as an adult, I prefer to buy my books.  I still go there, though, because they sell used books.  It supports the library, and I often find older gems that I wouldn't find in a new bookstore.  Everyone wins!

City or Country?

Country or small-town; definitely not city.  I tried that a few years ago and suffered severe culture shock.  It was interesting, but never again....


That was fun!  I should interview myself more often.  Now, go get to know these other bloggers!  They're all interesting!  And tell him I said, "Hey!"  (That's Kentucky for "Hello, how are you?")

    

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It