Monday, March 18, 2013

Know Me Better: Week 3

So, I trust you had a good week and are fully recovered from any  St. Patrick's Day celebrations you may or may not have participated in.  I'm back from my trip to see our grandchildren, and the only thing wrong is that the trip didn't last long enough.  :(   Got to hold our newest addition, our first granddaughter, and once again, it was love at first sight.  Isn't it amazing how those little ones can wrap us around their teeny-tiny fingers without even trying?!?!  

Now, let's get back to the "Know Me Better"  game.  Again, this hop is hosted by I Am a Reader, Not a Writer, so after reading this, make sure you drop by and show some reader love.  <3



Here are today's questions:

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
That would be mopping the floor.  Hate it, hate it, hate it!  Doing that dishes is okay; I can daydream while looking out the kitchen window.  

What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of my grandson that I took last week.  He's a cutie-pie!

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Ireland; definitely.  I've always been fascinated by the Emerald Isle.   






Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment, okay?  Then, check out the other blogs who are participating and get to know them, as well.

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It