Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Madness: Book Blogger Bliss!





As every book lover knows, there is nothing like finding a book in the mailbox.  The only thing better?  LOTS of books in the mailbox!  

Today was a "Lots of books" day.  Our mail carrier brought them to the door because they wouldn't fit in the box.  That's my kind of day!

Here are the books in my mailbox today:


Here is what I received from NetGalley today:


And here is what I won from I Am a Reader, Not a Writer:


I am in total book bliss!  I can't wait to start reading all of these.  Lots of fun reading ahead for me.  :)

Here are the scheduled review dates (subject to change, however):


A Spoonful of Sugar - 4/12
Angel Falls - 4/19
Darkness Before Dawn - 4/26
Sweet Sanctuary - 4/27
The Heiress of Winterwood - 4/30
A Noble Groom - 5/6
The House that Love Built - 5/15
The Promise Box - 6/12

So, are you reading anything good right now?

 

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It