Sunday, March 10, 2013

Know Me Better: Week 2

You may have noticed I haven't posted many recipes lately.  I assure you we are still eating.   ;)  I just haven't had the chance to format and post any of them.  And this week doesn't look promising for recipe posts, but for a really great reason.  I'm going to visit our new granddaughter!  I can't wait to hold her!  This is worth a lifetime of blog posts, don't you think?  

Anyhoo, in the absence of food posts, I have reviews and a few more of these "Know Me Better" posts scheduled for the week.  Leave comments, tweets, etc;  in other words, talk among yourselves....I'll be back!   :)


Time Wasters

Facebook (not so much recently, but in the past, OMGolly!) 

Entering online giveaways (obsessively)  

Watching the cat - Not that she ever does anything YouTube worthy, but the way she washes her arms, er, front legs all the time is fascinating.  She doesn't do anything to get dirty, but she bathes like she's been working in the coal mines.  No idea why....

Well, I refuse to list reading and blogging as time wasters, so that it's for my list.  What about you?  What do you do when you really know you should be doing something useful?  Hop on over to these other blogs and get to know them better; it won't be a waste of time!  ;)

 

5 comments:

Liliana said...

Entering online giveaways....sounds like me! ;) lol

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter! It is worth a whole more! I didn't want to add blogging as a waste of time either. Lol I guess it's just what cats do that we wont ever understand

THE SELF-TAUGHT COOK said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I agree with you about cats. They are nothing if not mysterious.

Vonnie said...

Awww! A new baby!

Unknown said...

Entering online comps LOL

My KMB

AddThis

Pin It