Saturday, November 12, 2011

NEW LOOK (AND A BIG THANK YOU!)

I don't have any recipes to post today, because to be perfectly honest with you, it's Saturday and I haven't cooked.  So, unless you want to hear about the pastrami sandwich I made for Jorge's lunch, we won't be talking food.  I just wanted to give a really big thank you and a virtual hug to my daughter(-in-law) Raquel for redesigning my blog.  What I know about HTML coding would fit in a flea's ear, so my blog had just been, ummm, functional.  She designed a new banner and moved stuff around and made it look more professional.  She also designed my new profile picture for the Facebook page, as well.  And she did all of this while taking care of the world's most adorable baby!  : )

If you like her work, and I know you will,  here is a link to her page:  Raquel Arias Photography.  

This is the only half-decent picture I can find of the two of us.  We really need to  take more pictures.  Good thing we know a good photographer!  LOL


KitchenAid STAND MIXER GIVEAWAY!  


Go over to Family Fresh Cooking and find out how you can enter a giveaway for the new 7 qt KitchenAid  stand mixer valued at $650.  The giveaway ends November 16, 2011, so don't wait too long.  When you get there, please tell her The Self-Taught Cook sent you.  And if you win, and you don't want it, feel free to give it to me for Christmas!  LOL


CONTACT ME

Family is the most important thing in the world. - Princess Diana

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It